Dr. Craig Burkhart welcomes you to BPAD!
Burkhart Pediatric & Adolescent Dermatology in Cary, NC offers expertise in and compassionate care for a wide range of skin conditions, including complex, severe skin diseases in infants, children, and adolescents. We are unique in our focus on infants, children, and teens and our ability to treat patients with conditions needing surgery, including pediatric sedation.
Why Choose BPAD for Pediatric Dermatology?
- Dr. Craig Burkhart — an experienced, board-certified pediatric dermatologist with in-depth knowledge of children’s skin conditions
- Comprehensive care and treatment based on the latest medical research and advanced technology, including dermatological surgeries
- A welcoming and highly-trained clinical team dedicated to providing respectful and inclusive care
- On-time appointments, convenient scheduling: early, late and Saturday hours to accommodate busy schedules
- An engaging and comfortable environment designed for infants, children, teens, and their parents.
- Easy access – just off Cary Parkway, near US 1 and US 64
where young people are valued and made to feel comfortable regardless of skin color, race, stature, sexual orientation, gender identity, cultural differences, financial status or age. Parents feel confident they are getting the best dermatological treatment available for their child.
“All of my family loves Dr. Burkhart. I have several children and have been to many dermatologists. He is the best and all my kids go to him now. I wish I was able to be his patient too, but he only sees children.”
~ happy parent
to our mailing list